WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
If you have either verbal or written feedback for us, including suggestions, recommendations, concerns, grievances of any type, or compliments for any individuals, groups, or the community, we want to know!
The Chief Operating Officer, Josie Hewitt, has been delegated by the Administrator/CEO to oversee the feedback/grievance process, including receiving and tracking grievances through their conclusion and ensuring feedback is given within a reasonable time frame.
Feedback can be given with your contact information or anonymously without fear, threat, or reprisal. Forms can be found:
- From our front desk receptionists
- Throughout the buildings in black feedback boxes located in the North Dining area, South Dining Area, or on the hydration center between B & C Wing.
- From social services
- Click here: Resident-Feedback-Form
Completed written forms:
- Can be returned in the slot of any of the black boxes.
- Mailed to us at 3860 Dobie Road, Okemos, MI 48864, Attention: Josie Hewitt.
- Given to any social services staff member.
- You can also email feedback to us at [email protected].
- Can be given to a social services team member.
- Called in at 517-381-6021 during normal business hours.
- Given to any nurse manager on duty after hours and on weekends.
- Can be given to any staff member and asked that a form be filled out.
We look forward to hearing from you.