Dobie Road’s mission is Dedicated to Improving lives, and as a facility, we feel passionate about this statement. As an organization, we are mission driven, as we want to make sure that everything, we do improve the lives of our residents, patients, and their families. We also must ensure that we are improving the lives of our team members that have chosen to work here.
Our team knows that when they choose to work at Dobie Road, they are choosing a provider of choice for memory care, long-term care, short-term rehabilitation, outpatient therapy and well. Dobie has been a strong asset to the Okemos community for 176 years, and we take pride in our reputation as the area’s leading team for delivering quality care and service to our greatest generations as well as being an facility the genuinely cares for its team members.
Some benefits of working at an organization that is dedicated to improving lives are:
- On-site 24/7 Fitness Center
- On-site Fresh market café and bistro café
- ½ mile paved wellness trail
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Not-for-profit – our focus stays within our organization, NOT the bottom line.
- Employee discount program
- Competitive Wages
- Paid holidays
- Define contribution retirement through Municipal Employees Retirement Systems (MERS) with 3-year vesting
- Health, vision, dental, and voluntary benefits
- Longevity recognition bonuses
- Work/Life balance – weekend only schedule options
We value our team members and work to attract and retain the best talent available which you will see throughout the month of October, as we will be sharing several employee’s experiences of their time here at Dobie Road through our Employee Experience Series.